Individuals with sleep-disorder breathing can experience improvements in their sleeping quality as quickly as two weeks of positive airway therapy and significantly reduce daytime sleepiness and its impact on quality of life. Factors such as properly minimizing breathing obstruction incidents, improving mask comfort, and reducing the risk of pressure sores, air leakage around the cushion, claustrophobia, nasal congestion, and additional complications from frequently treatment sessions drastically impact therapy compliance.1
WiZARD 310 sits comfortably on the face and around the head, distributes pressure equally across the skin, guides and minimizes the noise from expired air, and assembles easy non-magnetic snap-on and off parts. Simplifying therapy routines and improving user experience and sleep quality.
- Ergonomic cushion fits comfortably over the nose and distributes pressure evenly, providing reliable facial support for all user types.
- Proprietory air ventilation design guides expired airflow away from the partner’s face and minimizes noise disturbances.
- Quick and easy non-magnetic snap-on and off parts make cleaning, assembling, and storage convenient for home and on-the-go.
- Quick-release tubing allows users to remove the tubing for cleaning without the hassle of taking the mask and frame off.
- Flexible tubing supports stability for movements during sleep.